Our Covid Safety Measures
In order for our audiences to feel confident and safe when attending our concerts, we will be providing socially distanced performances for all festival concerts in July 2021 in line with Government guidelines at the time of the event. If you have any queries, please contact us should have any questions.
Please do not attend a festival if you:
– believe you may be infected with COVID-19;
– have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
– have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
– or have been instructed to self-isolate.
If you feel unwell with any of the Covid symptoms prior to attending a concert for which you have tickets, please do not attend and email and we will be happy to refund you the value of your tickets.
Health and Safety Terms and Conditions
1. All members of a household should book as one party and sit together at the venue
2. Please do not to attend if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who may have symptoms
3. Please remain 2m away from people outside of your household as much as possible, and where this is not possible, at a minimum of 1m
4. Please download the NHS Covid app before arrival and scan the NHS Track and Trace QR code on arrival
5. Doors will open 20 minutes before the start of each performance
6. Please wear a mask at all times unless exempt for health reasons
7. On departure, please wait and follow instructions to allow adequate distance between guests